hi, good friend
My name is Liz. I’m happy you’re here 🙂
Thanks for stopping by. While you’re here, I’d like to invite you on an adventure.
Adventure is looking for new opportunities (big and small) to explore the world around you, no matter where in the world you are. I invite you to choose adventure and explore your world. I’m here to help you on this journey to a life of adventures.
About the blog
I started this blog in 2016 while teaching English in Italy. While I am no longer teaching English, I still post on the blog to share travel tips and all our adventures here and there. I hope my posts can help you plan your next trip, have an unexpected weekend adventure, or even just smile a little bit.
- We currently live in the Pacific Northwest and try to spend every weekend possible exploring new (to us) places around here.
- I have always loved hiking, but fell even more in love with it after hiking to Mount Everest in 2018.
- We have visited 31/64 National Parks and hope to visit them all someday!
- I have visited 29 countries around the world.
- I LOVEEEE coffee (currently ordering an iced americano with dark chocolate)
- My other passion is medicine! Check out my ArtLoveMedicine blog here and my etsy shop selling anatomy stickers here.